[Wikipedia-l] belarusian wikipedia (be and be-x-old)

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:51:01 UTC 2007

What is so /horrible/ about the official orthography that you can't use it?

Your language needs help. I think at this point you need to forget
your divisions, and do whatever is necessary to keep above water,
which for me seems to be adopting official orthography and pitching in
tothe new be.wp.

Mark

On 28/03/07, Jan Marozau <janmarozau at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/3/28, Yury Tarasievich <yury.tarasievich at gmail.com>:
> >

> > So, *personally* I wouldn't mind if the alternative version Be:WP
> > would retain its previous be.wikipedia.org, AS LONG AS the standard
> > language Belarusian wiki gets ISO standard code, with no tails or
> > suffixes, too, -- here it would be *bel.wikipedia.org*. Shouldn't be
> > too hard to organise making of this small exception??
> >
> > ---
> >
>  Thanks, Yury, for that remark!
> I hope foundators would make such an exception.
>
> and i really strongly appreciate an idea of re-uniting. it seems to be
> useful for Belarusian common cause.

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.