[Wikipedia-l] Looking to interview Wikipedians

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:08:27 UTC 2007

Hoi Cormac,
I totally agree. Please read what I reply to; my answer indicates that we
are to blame ourselves when we "call it a bunch of lies" when we do not
discuss methodology when we have a chance. I hope that you will find that I
have questioned why the interviews are to be limited to US American
residents only. I also hope you will find that I have indicated why cost is
not the factor that was suggested.

Thanks,
    GerardM