[Wikipedia-l] Looking to interview Wikipedians

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:54:52 UTC 2007

You might want to send this over to Wiki-research-l as well (
http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wiki-research-l). There's been a
few projects to interview Wikipedia contributors in the past and people may
have ideas and questions. In addition, I and no doubt others from that list
would be interested in your methodology, why contributors must be a U.S.
resident, what you're trying to find out, and all those other pesky research
questions :)

cheers,
phoebe