[Wikipedia-l] About creating a new language on Wikipedia

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Mon Jul 16 10:57:47 UTC 2007

Hoi,

All you have to do is go here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages

And fill a request. Bear in mind that the 4 factors that are going to be
decisive are:
1) An existing ISO 639-3 code for the language (no language mix allowed)
2) A good number of native speakers supporting the project
3) A good performance in the incubator
4) A localized UI for your edition

Feel free to contact us directly at any time for more info/support

Berto 'd Sera
Personagi dl'ann 2006 per l'arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojaotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html