[Wikipedia-l] Sensitive subjects on some Wikipedias

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Sun Jul 15 19:50:28 UTC 2007

I kind of believe that breaking tribal taboos maybe involved in the death of
many early missionaries, yet one needs evidence for this. I can hardly
imagine a way to find it.

To be sure the early Christian times were close to soviet censorship
regarding whatever data about any form of organized pagan resistance. AFAIK
no pagan tribal documents have remained, either.

So what can he use for evidence? Because unless he really has some serious
academic evidence... he is not reporting about anything apart from his own
beliefs.

Berto 'd Sera
Personagi dl'ann 2006 per l'arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojaotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html