[Wikipedia-l] Sensitive subjects on some Wikipedias

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 03:59:51 UTC 2007

The term was first coined as we know it today in 43, well after the Armenian
Genocide had occured. This isn't what I was disputing. I was saying that the
Armenian massacre is the earliest event to be described as a genocide and
that the Armenian genocide was a (if not the) primary historical precedent
to be utilized in its definition, not that the term was coined solely for or
during the initial reporting on it.