[Wikipedia-l] About creating a new language on Wikipedia

Annie alensha at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:56:57 UTC 2007

Hi Carlos,

The official policy about starting new Wikipedias is here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WM:LPP

I don't know much about your language so I don't know if it has any chance
of being granted a separate wiki, but in any case the first steps would be
to read the proposal policy, find a bunch of Valencian speakers who are
willing to work with you on the project and try to fulfill the requirements
listed
Best of luck.

Alensha