[Wikipedia-l] RSS feeds: Wikies and OmegaWiki

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Mon Jan 29 20:50:50 UTC 2007

Hi!

I'm using the RSS feeds to quote wikies' stuff in Drupal based sites.
Anyway, just a list of new articles is often not very interesting, as many
of them are but sad looking stubs. Is there any special page giving a list
of "most modified" pages? It would extract the real meat, especially from
small editions.

A question about wikidata, too (BTW, is this the right plave to make a
question about it?). How can I extract a "per language" feed from OmegaWiki?
And how can I avoid having those long type declarations showing in the feed?
I get something like expression:word, I'd need only "word".

Thanks
Bèrto ‘d Sèra
Personagi dl’ann 2006 për l’arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojàotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html