[Wikipedia-l] school articles : enough

John Platt jplatt39 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 11:28:09 UTC 2007

Some of us do.  Some schools are worth discussing.  My own alma mater
does have its own page, but doesn't have a discussion.  That's a
shame.  It has always had an eclictic mix of students, including the
children of Brown University and Rhode Island School of Design faculty
and students from the poorest sections of Providence.  Among its
alumni are Howard Phillips Lovecraft and Scott Hamilton (musician).
In 1960, when my sister went there, there was already a heroin-using
population.  I'm not sure I'll be contributing to it.

When I did a stub about John Schoenherr, there were immediate links
added to Stuyvesant High School, which is a good discussion.  I'm not
sure I have an opinion on the matter, though.