[Wikipedia-l] new wikis

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 10:16:08 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Singlish was denied in the past.. I do not know why you would suggest
Singlish in the first place. It is not recognised as a language, it has
the status of "invented" language, it does not have the same notability
as Ido Interlingua Esperanto ..
Thanks,
    GerardM

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_Chinglish