[Wikipedia-l] Entries for deletion.... Notability

Ian Tresman it at knowledge.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 12:01:30 UTC 2007

Notability means different things to different people. What I find
notable, someone else won't and vice versa.

What's important, it that the article is written well.

Wikipedia's strength is that it has more articles than any other
encyclopedia. It also has "Good article status" and "Featured article
status" to further indicate quality.

As long as someone finds a subject notable, I'm not going to disagree
with them, and as long as it conforms to WP:V, WP:RS, WP:NPOV, then
that should be fine with everyone.

Regards,

Ian Tresman
   33 Reginald Street, Derby  DE23 8FR