No subject

Sat Jan 6 13:53:56 UTC 2007

"The Militia, 20 users granted sysop status by Larry, defend the users
visions to the near-death (well, maybe a really drunken stupor with a head
injury or two from falling on the ground in drunken camraderie) and all of
these best cases are realized, and none of the threats come to pass."

	24 seems to be feeding on our inaction so far.

Also from [[m:Best cases]]

".....Wiki gradually evolves into the center of discourse on controversial
topics because of its vaunted fairness, and its commitment to evolving as
close to a [[m:natural point of view]] as the [[w:Neutral point of view]] of
the target [[m:three billionth user]] will permit.  Other encylopedias
gradually give up or are bought out by donors who like wiki - and wiki rather
than a search engine becomes the first stop for most researchers in the
world.  Gradually, universities kind of fade away as centers of research but
flourish as centers of ethical training, moral example, brainstorming, wild
and uninhibited art, and true creative vision.  Nobel Prize winners thank
wiki on the stand as they accept their rewards - and historians credit it
with breaking down barriers between academic, populist, and economic views of
the world - coming slowly to a consensus... "

Can anyone say CRACKPOT! This person seems to have MAJOR plans for the
'pedia. We all better bow down and kiss this person's feet before he/she  has
the "Anti-globalization movement .... flood [wikipedia] with 3000 versions of
[[m:natural point of view]] all at once." This is dangerous folks, I think we
have, as Larry recently pointed out on the meta, 'fed the troll' way too much
already.

24 has stated before that he/she has no ideology -- I would counter that this
person is one of the most ideological people that I have come across. Both
24 and mirwin want to subvert the project to their own purposes. Mirwin is
mostly harmless but 24 is most certainly not.

maveric149