No subject

Sat Jan 6 13:53:56 UTC 2007

were going to continue to allow subpages on personal
pages and ditch them on the regular wikipedia.  Are
there any plans to put them back in on personal pages?

Also, when are you going to give back privileges to
edit the Homepage to trusted users?  I made it my
responsibility to update the new language wikipedias
when they came in and now I can't.  I think an
unprotected homepage is better than a protected
homepage that only two people can edit... now that's a
cabal!

Thanks,
Chuck

=====
Come to my homepage!  Venu al mia hejmpagxo!
http://amuzulo.babil.komputilo.org/
====
Venu al la senpaga, libera enciklopedio
esperanta reta! http://eo.wikipedia.com/