No subject

Sat Jan 6 13:53:56 UTC 2007

and playing music.  Of course, since I work online, I will be able to
take my new laptop and work there as usual without missing a beat.  If
anyone's there who would like to get together, drop me an e-mail.  (I
still would like to meet with a few members who live here in Las Vegas,
but the best-laid plans...)

After that, I will be living in Izhevsk, Russia, an industrial city in
the central-western part of European Russia, for an indefinite period of
time, but probably about three months.  My Russian language skills are
sure to improve immensely.  I've lived abroad before and I enjoy the
experience.  I don't expect any disruptions to my connection, and while
I might be taking a few vacation days here and there, I generally should
be able to continue on in my present role in pretty much the same way I
always have.

Anyway, after that, I'm not sure where I'll be.  I might be in Russia
until the end of summer, though I don't quite expect that--and if so, my
next destination might be Ireland.  Otherwise I'll return directly to
the U.S.

Ah, the joys of working online.

Best to all!  Wish me luck!

Larry