[Wikipedia-l] FW: Translations help?

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Thu Dec 13 21:00:35 UTC 2007

Hi, Berto forwarded me this mail (I am still not reading the lists regularly) and I asked Francis for help who immediately reacted.

We now have here:

Catalan
Portuguese
French
Galician

These need proofreading.

So if you can help, please contact me at
scretella at wikimedia.org or
s.cretella at voxhumanitatis.org

Please let me know which other languages are needed so that I can post a request on the translator's network I work with. This translation can be done in a file so we don't have the usual problems many professional translators have with wikis.

Best, Sabine