[Wikipedia-l] Quality vs Quantity

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Sun Apr 29 14:26:33 UTC 2007

Hoi,

It would be better than nothing, yes. Just see how many interesting articles
with formulas we have thanks to "math" (or how it is called) and how little
elementary data tables we publish even on en.wiki.

Pls pls pls make sure the input interface does clearly look like a table and
not like a gizmo for geeks. Otherwise it will be filed under "the hell knows
what it is" by most users and you will have wasted your time in making it.

Berto 'd Sera
Personagi dl'ann 2006 per l'arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojaotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html