[Wikipedia-l] New Wikipedia in " Romanesco "

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 20:23:28 UTC 2007

1) It seems more reasonable to me to have a project in Italiano
centrale, a more macro-grouping of all the related dialects of central
Italy, together they have 5 million speakers instead of the just 2
million of Romanesco
2) So far, nobody has ever asked permission before starting on the
incubator. They have just done it. If you EVER try to inhibit the
freedom of incubator projects I will fight tooth and nail against the
authority of the langcom to do such a thing. Please leave the
incubator alone!

Mark