[Wikipedia-l] Entries getting delete...

Frederick Noronha fred at bytesforall.org
Mon Apr 16 08:02:38 UTC 2007

Sorry about my earlier mail ending off mid-sentence. It should read as follows:

To my mind, I think a stronger test for Wikipedia-inclusion could be
accuracy of the entries. As long as outlandish claims are not made
about a particular entry, a project like the Wikipedia (not
constrained, theoretically, by paper or space ... and not intended to
be a hierarchical top-down, exclusvisit process) should have space to
reflect the diversity of our planet.

Thanks to all for spending so much attention on this issue! --FN
(currently in .au, based in Goa, India)