[Wikipedia-l] From Romanian Wikipedia, the Nazi Encyclopedia

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Sun Apr 15 18:48:47 UTC 2007

> Democratic systems do not support punishing people for voting the
> "wrong way" no matter how reprehensible the position they seem
> to support.
Exactly. It's not about freedom; it's about damage to the trademark and to the general project. Anything else doesn't make any sense, because there will be as many ways to state what's "politically correct" as the amount of people to whom you ask an opinion.

We have a project and a result from it. If something damages it (as in this case) we must gather evidence of the financial damage involved. Anything else is ideological. The only quantitative approach you can get is money. Not very poetical, sure, but at least free it's free from ideology.

Bèrto ‘d Sèra
Personagi dl’ann 2006 për l’arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojàotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html