[Wikipedia-l] From Romanian Wikipedia, the Nazi Encyclopedia

Francis Tyers spectre at ivixor.net
Sun Apr 15 18:25:47 UTC 2007

At least the other side of the issue isn't anti-Semitic. And another
thing about the rise of the Nazis was the acceptance of other "points of
view" that seemed reprehensible, because "everyone had a right to his or
her opinion".

Now, I don't particularly care if these people want to espouse Holocaust
denial, anti-Semitism, crackpot conspiracy theories... but should we
really be giving them server space for it? Would they not be better off
with a geocities page somewhere?

Fran