[Wikipedia-l] From Romanian Wikipedia, the Nazi Encyclopedia

Iulian Dogariu iulian at jayomega.net
Sun Apr 15 15:33:08 UTC 2007

John Kavalos wrote:
> There are some serious issues on Romanian Wikipedia, where a few Nazis
> have been taking over lots of articles, while the admins are
> supporting and defending them.

Hi, I'm a native Romanian speaker and a sysop at ro.wiki. Please help us
clear the mess by:
* providing links to relevant users and edits. One of the noisiest Nazi
trolls, Irismeister, has been indefinitely banned two weeks ago. See
http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilizator:Irismeister .
* providing links backing your allegation that "the admins are
supporting and defending" the Nazi editors.  I will do my best to bring
this to the attention of the ro.wiki community.

Yours,

Iulian
[[:ro:Utilizator:Iulianu]]