[Wikipedia-l] Entries getting delete...

J.L.W.S. The Special One hildanknight at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:29:13 UTC 2007

The only speedy deletion criteria I am discussing is A7
(non-notability). I am not discussing any other flaws in the deletion
process.

Someone else said that the notability criteria are horribly
USA-biased. This may be true, to some extent.

Unless something is blatantly non-notable (for example "X is my
classmate. Yesterday, we played a prank on a teacher..."), it should
not be speedy deleted, but sent to AFD.

If I were an admin reviewing speedy deletion requests, I would swiftly
delete attack pages, advertising, etc. but I would steer clear of
speedy deletion requests under criterion A7, unless the article
pertained to an area where I had reasonable expertise.