[Wikipedia-l] Crossproject vandal: 影武者 / Kagemusha

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 07:57:39 UTC 2007

Hi there,
I created an entry about [[User:影武者]] on zh- and jawiki on
[[m:Vandalism reports]]. This user is known on East Asian language
projects as impostor, mainly of zh & jawiki admins.
Yesterday I noted he created an account on meta, trying to
personificate a jawiki sysop / checkuser. The same accounts were
created on English and Korean  Wikipedia, and Bastique blocked English
one per request. That's why I think now he deserves having a entry on
that page.

If you know useful pages for tracking his or her activity patterns,
could you please add to that page?  Thanks,

--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org