[Wikipedia-l] Fwd: whom I have to ask for approval of Gileki wikipedia?how find a developer?

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Sep 30 14:28:05 UTC 2006

I think we can do without Novial in the same way we can do without
Klingon.  The arguments in its favour seem to give it an importance that
is not matched with reality.  The inclusion of Novial words in the
English Wiktionary does not imply that a full project for this language
is warranted.  The Wikibook about Novial quite properly explains the
language; it does nothing to establish that there is anything other than
translations or books about Novial written about the language.  Who is
the audience for this language?

I would even question the legitimacy of many of the votes in support of
the language.

Ec