[Wikipedia-l] Fwd: whom I have to ask for approval of Gileki wikipedia?how find a developer?

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 19:54:54 UTC 2006

Hoi,
I have fixed the entry in WiktionaryZ for Gilaki; The enty in Gilaki is now
using the Arab script. The name of a language has nothing to do with how the
language is pronounced in the original language or transliterated from the
original language. If it were, my language would not be called Dutch and
Finnish would be Suomi.

The English Wikipedia article was renamed from Gilaki to Gileki and the
content of the article is still about Gilaki. Given that Wikipedia is not
about "original research", it should be named as is usual ie Gilaki.

Thanks,
    GerardM