[Wikipedia-l] For Ragib *** Congrats on the Bengali achievement....

Frederick "FN" Noronha fredericknoronha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 17:43:49 UTC 2006

Hi Ragib, Congrats on the Bengali achievement. How did you'll achieve
it? I'm just curious. What were the people processes involved? Did you
get a buy-in from any institutions or groups of linguists? The growth
seems really exponential!

Keep up the good work. We're about the smallest "national language"
group in India (and have five different scripts to contend with ...
three of which are actively used).

Our initiatives at the Konkani wikipedia are just getting started. We
hope to make some headway there. But we still far, far below critical
mass. See http://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/kok FN

PS: And btw, could someone please tell me what this comment means? I
didn't quite get it: Warning! This page does not have the correct
prefix in its title. Please move it to the correct place, or it may be
deleted. http://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Goem