[Wikipedia-l] Change of namespace: who to contact?

Berto albertoserra at ukr.net
Tue Sep 19 05:22:59 UTC 2006

Hi!

the right place is betawiki @ http://nike.users.idler.fi/betawiki/Etusivu

The site opens in finnish, just make yourself a user and choose your own
language. From here you can develop both the text localization for your wiki
AND namespace localization. To get realtime help use the IRC channel
#mediawiki-i18n @ freenode.

Be always aware that changing a namespace on the run may result in a number
of broken links, if you had used your "fallback language" during development
and this language happens to be "not english".

Bèrto