[Wikipedia-l] Change language name... interwiki for roa-rup.wikipedia.org: Armãneashce not Armâneashti! HELP

ro.wiki wikipediaromana at yahoo.it
Mon Sep 18 18:40:10 UTC 2006

Small mistake, Armâneashti should be changed to Armãneashce not Armãneshce as I said in my previous message (Armãneashce not Armãneshce). I forgot an "a".

"ro.wiki" <wikipediaromana at yahoo.it> ha scritto:   Can please somebody change the name of the Aromanian language ( http://roa-rup.wikipedia.org ) as it appears in Wikipedia's interlanguage links from "Armâneashti" to the correct spelling form "Armãneshce" ?

Also I wanna ask, how can this Wikipedia be transferred to rup.wikipedia.org , the correct Wikipedia adress as per ISO 639-2 Alpha 3?( http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/englangn.html ) When it was created there was no ISO code for this language, but one was created. It is anyway a small Wikipedia so there should be no problem in movin articles.

Thanks