[Wikipedia-l] Wikimedia Board Elections

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Sat Sep 16 07:16:05 UTC 2006

Hmmm ... well up to now I did not say who I really strongly support to
anyone, because I thought it would mean to influence people - in
particular those who do not really know well the candidates.

If you say that it is not a problem to do so, well then .... I believe
anyone of us can do that if he/she wishes so.

Uhmmm .....

Asking everyone to vote is ok, but preferring some and telling this
publicly? I am not so sure about this.

Will see what to write during the day and publish it.

Sorry.

Best, Sabine