[Wikipedia-l] Last minute media alert: Wikimedia on ABC's Nightline tonight

Kat Walsh mindspillage at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 00:50:49 UTC 2006

US Wikimedians (and anyone who can get ABC): there will be a story
about Wikimedia on ABC's Nightline tonight; those who were at
Wikimania may remember seeing them filming. No, I don't know the focus
of the story, but I'd be surprised if it were entirely rosy, given the
show's usual fare. Check your local listings...

(I was one of many interviewed for it and have no idea what they'll use.)

-Kat
who has to go find a TV set now

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mindspillage  |  G/AIM:LucidWaking
mindspillage or mind|wandering on irc.freenode.net | email for phone