[Wikipedia-l] New language proposals and vandalism from Node ue in incubator

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 00:11:09 UTC 2006

You know, looking at the situation from a neutral perspective, I'd be
suggesting a 1 month block for node ue for policy violations and
personal attacks, but thats just my opinion.

Seriously though, guys, can you just learn to solve your differences
on your own? Its bad enough having just about every topic raised on
wikien-l. Sure, CC your communications to the mailing list as you go,
but really you should be contacting each other and working out your
dispute like human beings. Of course, thats just my opinion too.

And Mark, you clearly aren't helping, with personal attacks all over
the place. If you could just calm down, it would solve a lot of
problems.