[Wikipedia-l] Central bibliography

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Tue Sep 5 18:23:47 UTC 2006

Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> Lars Aronsson wrote:
> >
> > When anybody says we "have to" introduce completely new markup or
> > we "have to" wait for Wikidata to be implemented, then I know it's
> > just an excuse for doing nothing.
> >
> Based on what ? WiktionaryZ is developing nicely,

Gerard, your promotion of Wikidata is as predictable as a Swiss
watch.  I admire your optimism.  In this case, however, I was
talking about the tendency to use its name as an excuse for not
doing something else.  In the case of Wikicat, I don't think it's
the Wikidata technology component that is lacking.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)