[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia vs. Ebay on Alexa

Milos Rancic millosh at mutualaid.org
Tue Sep 5 07:24:46 UTC 2006

I am going to Alexa whenever Wikimedia servers have a problems :)

It seems that my prediction (I am sure that I am not the only one)
that Wikipedia will be inside of top 10 sites at the end of this year
-- will be correct :)

Also, if everything is going well (i.e., fundraising, servers etc.) I
think that at the end of 2007 Wikipedia will be at the fourth place
(after top three: Yahoo, Google, MSN) and at the end of 2008 Wikipedia
will reach the first place.

Hehe... I started to think as a company's manager: may we give to our
users some more services so we can make our growth better? ;)