[Wikipedia-l] Edits by project and country of origin

Kelly Martin kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:39:06 UTC 2006

These stats are not yet regularily updated; generating them is still a
manual process.  We might automate it in the future.

Note that the data collection process does not sample "small" projects
yet; we don't yet know how many edits AU editors make to small
languages.  If and when we successfully automate the process, we may
start doing regular runs against all projects.

Kelly