[Wikipedia-l] Lists of book references and external links

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 00:02:58 UTC 2006

Well, what do you mean by a central bibliographical reference base? I
could code it, if I knew what I was coding. Currently we have the
<reference> system, which is simple enough, but getting entries in the
right format is hard. Using the cite templates makes life simple, but
not everyone knows about them. Is there a wikiproject on improving
wikipedia's bibliographical standards?