[Wikipedia-l] Dream a little...

blah blah audioconsolesux at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 11:39:26 UTC 2006

Cooperation from the schools would have to be there. I envision a time where
contributing to free textbooks is a part of college that everyone goes
through. It should be no different then typical classwork that students get
now. What makes typical classwork/homework anymore forced then contributing
to a wiki? Legal hassles would have to be sorted out but I am certain that
it could work. The mistakes that happened in Germany should be learned from,
not forgotten in contempt. They had a great idea going that has unrealised
potential