[Wikipedia-l] Dream a little...

Berto albertoserra at ukr.net
Sun Oct 15 16:38:18 UTC 2006

Hi!

>    - Many schools suffer from expensive and often substandard teaching
>    materials. Bringing the best that money can buy into Free resources
would
>    help create a generation that grew up with Free content, technology and
the
>    associated paradigms.

I'd really start from here. Make it free, make it good, then start to
translate it and deliver it all over the planet. And make 100% sure it's not
all "made in the west". Colonies are over, it's time we start to teach our
kids something from other countries, too. Just think of a basic planet wide
art and literature course...

Bèrto