[Wikipedia-l] TOCの一部が欠けてしまいます

wiki_tomos wiki_tomos at inter7.jp
Sun Jan 1 16:33:30 UTC 2006

こんにちは。たまたま気がついたのですが、もしできる事があれば
お手伝いさせていただきます。(あまりお役に立てるかどうかわかりませんが、
日本語と英語はわかります。)日本語でもう少し詳しい報告などを
して頂けたら、英語に訳してこのリストに再投稿することもできる
かも知れません。ただ、技術的なことについての質問なら、Wikitech-l
at wikimedia.org へ投稿するのがよいかも知れません。また、
ソフトウェアのバグであることがはっきりしているなら、
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/ に報告して対応を待つことになる
かも知れません。

MediaWiki FAQの日本語版ページを見たところでは、2.7、2.8とも
TOCにきちんと表示されているように見えました。

(rough trans. in English)
Hi. I came across your post. If there is something I could help
resolve the problem, please let me know. I'm not so sure if I could
be much of help, but at least I understand Japanese and English.
If you could explain the problem more in detail in Japanese, I
might be able to translate it and repost it to this list. But if
the question is technical in nature, you may want to ask on
Wikitech-l. And if it is clear that it is a bug in the software,
we might just file a report at bugzilla and wait the fix.

I took a look at the Japanese MediaWiki FAQ page, and
it seems that the TOC correctly lists sections 2.7 and 2.8
as of now.

Best,

Tomos