[Wikipedia-l] "Drive-by tagging" advice needed

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 07:56:42 UTC 2006

Generally the best option is to just remove the tag, but to conform to
WP:BITE, if a clearly inexperienced user is trying to do their best by
tagging all the articles in the world, we give them a nudge with that
template. Of course, I've never seen anyone use it, its just there in
case its ever needed.