[Wikipedia-l] Re: No more new Wikipedias !

Traroth traroth at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 28 07:56:03 UTC 2005

I completly agree with this, even if seem to
presuppose that *image* is a main issue, what may be,
if we look at what image implies (public interest,
donation, number of contributors and so on), but it is
certainly not so obvious you seem to think.

Traroth

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages).

> >>supported

> contribute.