[Wikipedia-l] New request for Cantonese Wikipedia: vote at 29-6

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 23:08:09 UTC 2005

Since it's now been 4 days over 2 weeks since a posting about this was
made at the zhwiki village pump, as Angela proposed, and the voting is
currently at 44-15, still a large margin of "support" votes.

Therefore, I am re-submitting the request.

Mark

--
SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIVM ERVDITIONIS HABES
QVANTVM MATERIAE MATERIETVR MARMOTA MONAX SI MARMOTA MONAX MATERIAM