[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikipedia faces key test: corruption in wikipedia

Arbeo M arbeo_m at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 19 09:09:23 UTC 2005

What really baffles me here is how relatively petty
incidents can cause people to write lengthy editorial
articles, philosophizing about "key shifts in society"
in general and alleged conspiracies at Wikipedia in
particular (while the actual explanation is much more
mundane). The only reason I can think of seems to be
superabundance of time combined with a total lack of
more fulfilling occupation in life.

Arbeo