[Wikipedia-l] New request for Cantonese Wikipedia: vote at 29-6

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 21:01:11 UTC 2005

> This was definitely POV vote stacking and was intellectually
> dishonest yes. Biased, unwiki and loaded with personal attacks.

OK. Then you tell me, when I set up a poll, who am I supposed to tell?
Am I supposed to post to the village pump of every Wikipedia??

And how is vote stacking loaded with personal attacks?

> You wonder why people don't trust you, this is why, you are not
> trustworthy. The question as to whether Catonese is a separaete
> *written* language is precisely the question that needs to be decided
> by the community.

That's not a question. It's an established fact, there's a zh.wiki
article on "YueYuBaiHuaWen" (Cantonese written language). The question
is, does it deserve its own Wikipedia.

Mark