[Wikipedia-l] Repeated abusing of me by Mr. Vrba

Vít Zvánovec Zvanovec.Vit at cmkos.cz
Wed Sep 7 08:49:24 UTC 2005

> The Board's role is not to interfere in user disputes.
	I don't consider this is the user dispute. The problem is more serious. In my
opinion there's no edit war with me. The problem lies in behaviour. There are
repeated personal attacs & injuries towards me never punished and I am
repeatedly banned for no clear reason, last time for indefinitive period.

> Two members of the Board, myself and Anthere, have already commented on this
> matter, on Meta, but in our position as members of the community, not as
> members of the Board.
	Yes, but this was just a part of the problem: my desyssoping after one year
long successful term. Now it is another question: banning of mine.

> The Czech Wikipedia has 14 admins, which seems to me enough people to watch
> over each other's actions and reverse unfair blocks if those occur.
http://cs.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Speci%C3%A1ln%C3%AD%3AListusers&group=
sysop
   	Yes, but -jkb-, Dodo, Mormegil, Radouch, and Vrba are directly involved in
the case as the opposite side.
	Daniel Mayer is a foreigner with no contributions (
http://cs.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Speci%C3%A1ln%C3%AD:Contributions&targ
et=Daniel_Mayer)
	Ludek, Mojza, Michal Jurosz, Miroslav MALOVEC, and Wikimol are not active at
all or just a little.
	I consider Karakal, Malýčtenář, Tompecina as my friends and they would be
endangered by -jkb- and his non-sysop allies if they did something for me. For
example, Tompecina unbanned me after a few days, but I was immediately banned
again (with no edits meanwhile) a Tompecina was warned that if he did it again,
he would be desyssoped.

> I don't see what the Board could do if the community there has decided that
> you should be de-adminned or blocked.
	Reverse this decission.

> Do you have dispute resolution mechanisms in place on that Wikipedia?
	There's none.

> Is there another user you trust who could try to mediate for you?
	Yes, there was attempts to mediate:
1. by Jan Pospíšil. It was not accepted by the opposite site.
2. by Karalal. I think it won't be accepted by the opposite site as well. The
reason I cannot tell publicly.
3. by Wikimol. It was rejected by the opposite site.