[Wikipedia-l] An idea

Guillaume Blanchard gblanchard at arcsy.co.jp
Tue May 24 15:03:09 UTC 2005

Hi,
Sometime ago, I created on French Wikipedia a "wikipedians per expertise
domain" page (Wikipédiens par domaine de compétence [1]) that may fit
your idea (actually 55 users listed). Personally I prefer this kind of
community pages to list this information rather than icon stick near
some user names.

Aoineko

[1]
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Wikip%C3%A9diens_par_domaine_de_comp%C3%A9tence