[Wikipedia-l] URGENT: blocking open proxies

Wouter Steenbeek musiqolog at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 20:02:56 UTC 2005

Dear fellow list subscribers,

li: is in very great danger. We are only three, and we have to cope with an
apparently intelligent an extremely aggressive vandal, who contantly changes
his IP addresses and contantly comes up emptiing pages. He simply wants our
project to be completely destroyed! And I'm not kidding.

We must take an emergency measure: block ALL open proxies. Only that can
prevent the guy from constantly returning and practicing his infamous deeds.
But we don't know for heaven's sake how to do that. If anyone of you does,
could s/he PLEASE tell me as soon as possible how?

With desparate regards,
Wouter