[Wikipedia-l] Re: sco/fiu-vro in danger..

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 11:35:23 UTC 2005

Wouter Steenbeek a écrit:

>> Just thoughts. I regret we do not hear much more of Sunir any more :-)
>>
>> anth
>>
> Now that we've seen all this, can someone tell Aphaia he has to keep his
> hands off from the test wikis? I'm sure he will go on erasing the work
> of others when he isn't told that by someone like Jimbo, Angela, Tony or
> Anthere.
>
> Regards,

Hmmmmm
Wouter...

Please consider to say "she" for Aphaia instead of "he"

Also, we are talking of meta, not of test. Aphaia is not admin on test
and cannot delete anything there;

Third, if Aphaia deletes things and we do not agree, we can simply
restore. No big deal.

And please consider than even if I really do not agree with her opinion
on such deletion matters (I am a very very inclusionnist one, while she
appears to be very much of a cleaner), nor on what meta should be used
about... I also like Aphaia very much... and value very much her
contributions to our projects. She is in particular extremely helpful in
all translating matters. She is also a sensible person, and I would not
want to be harsh to her. I wish she takes into account in the future
comments made on meta on the votes for deletion page... however, I would
*never* consider *telling* her what to erase and what to not erase. I
may not agree with her on this, but she is allowed free will as long as
the community agrees. Same for me.

Anthere

PS : who is Tony ?