[Wikipedia-l] Re: Re: Validation feature update

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon May 23 08:21:20 UTC 2005

"Bryan Derksen" <bryan.derksen at shaw.ca> wrote in
message news:428F7E94.1070309 at shaw.ca...
[snip]
> Maybe just make reviews show up in user contributions along with other
> edits, so recent work is theoretically available for checking but it
> slides off over the horizon of history after a while.

This would be sensible, since a validation vote will be just as much a
contribution to the content of Wikipedia (or whatever) as a normal edit.

I don't see why it should be any more easy for someone to "vandalise"
articles by voting against them than by blanking or inserting rubbish.
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]