[Wikipedia-l] sco/fiu-vro in danger..

Sulev Iva juvasul at ut.ee
Fri May 20 07:23:49 UTC 2005

Thank you, Angela!
If it's impossible to create real Wikipedia in Võro in near future
then please move the Võro TestWikipedia as soon as possible to an other location (Wikicities?) if you can do it!
Because I am afraid to continue creating new articles in Võro when Võro Test Wiki remains in MetaWiki,
it seems too unsafe.

Sulev

20.05.2005 5:07:47, Angela <beesley at gmail.com> kirot':