[Wikipedia-l] Inquiry

Lawrence Nyveen nyveen at videotron.ca
Tue May 3 15:55:05 UTC 2005

Hey, all -

Reader's Digest (Canada) plans to reprint a version of this article:
http://legadoassociates.com/wikipedi.htm

My job is to fact-check the article before it goes into the magazine,
and to do that, I would like to talk with some Wikipedia
contributors.  Anyone interested in helping me fact-check the article
should contact me through e-mail.  A lot of the article is not base
so much on strict facts but is rather the author's opinion on
WIkipedia's place in the encyclopedia ecosystem, yet I still have to
check that.  I need to report to my editors whether the author has
defensible ideas.

To do his, I wouldn't mind speaking to both avid contributors and
those with criticisms.  Thanks in advance, all.

(Jimmy - I would like to get in touch with you about this, since
you're mentioned by name.  I left voicemail for Terry Foote on
Friday, but I haven't heard back.)

Laurie Nyveen                                  nyveen at videotron.ca